My Rock-Bottom Price List
"My Rock-Bottom Price List"(MyRBPrices) is to record the lowest price.
The easy input is the first priority, so it is very simple.
Since You can change the group easily, just register the product rapidly and later on you can arrange it as you like.
When inputting the volume of the product, the price per volume is indicated. Thus you can compare the price of the different volume.
[Explanation of a little difficult procedure]
- Product row replacement:
Tap [Edit] button -> Horizontal stripe icon drag and drop in the own group
- Group row replacement:
Tap [Add Product] button ->Tap the group field->Tap [Edit] button -> Horizontal stripe icon drag and drop
- Delete Product/Price:
Tap [Edit] button at the top left->Tap red circle in front of name->Tap [Delete] button
Swipe the target line to the right->Tap [Delete] button
- Delete Group/Shop/Unit:
Tap the input field->The list will be displayed->Tap [Edit List] button->Tap red circle in front of name->Tap [Delete] button
Tap the input field->The list will be displayed->Swipe the target line to the right->Tap [Delete] button
- Modify the price of the product:
Select the product from the list->Select the price from the list->Change the price->Tap [Update] button
- Change the group:
Tap [Edit] button -> Horizontal stripe icon drag and drop to the other group
Select the product from the list->Tap [Edit Product Info] button->Tap the group field->Change the group->Tap [Update] button
- Add the product of the other volume:
Select the product from the list->Tap [Edit Product Info] button->Change the volume->Tap [New] button
- Calculate the unit price of the other volume:
Select the product from the list->Tap price field->Input the price->"/"->Input the volume->=
- 1) Fixed the crash bugs.
1) Fixed a bug that items are not deleted while listing in the store.
2) Added the command for clearing setting of the Wallpaper.
- (Tap the Top Left button) -> [Settings] -> [Clear Wallpaper]
- 1) Fixed the crash bugs.
- 1) Changed the [Command] button and the [Add Product] button to the image display.
- 1) Fixed the bug that crashes app when selecting/shooting images with iOS11.
1) Fixed the crash bugs.
2) The input area is cleared when entering "Num." and "Vol." field.
- 1) Modified the display of advertisement.
- 1) Fixed the problem of adding new unit after import.
- 2) Fixed the problem when comma was entered in the notes column of the item.
1)"Notes" can be entered as product information.
2) Fixed that the product may not be correctly sorted in some cases.
3) Fixed the case that the data of the product image may not be imported.
- 1)Fixed the bug that the data of the product image is not imported.
- 1)In iOS10, it was fixed there is a case in which registration date does not appear part.
- 1)Added support for URL scheme.
- When you use the following string in Safari and launcher app you can open this app.
- URL is listed in the "Command"->"Settings".
- 1)Changed the advertising provider. *Cannot disapper ad.
- 1)During the search,the keyboard keep on showing.
- 1)It is now urging an update of the registration date to when you update the registered data.
- 1)If you added the new group at version smaller than 1.9.6 on iOS8,
- mismatched the group name and the group items.
- I added the function for repair this mismatch.
- [Command]→[Repair data] (iOS8.0 or later)
- 2)Modified the display method of capacity difference products in the list.
- 1)Fixed a bug that could not be moved the item within the same group.
- 1)Fixed a bug that groups ,units and shops was not registered in iOS8.
- 1)Fixed a bug that part of the view is hidden in iOS8.
- 1)Fixed a bug that crash when you run [Command]->[Rename Group/Shop] in versions prior to iOS6.
1)This app can now display the section index.
The length of the index string can also be specified.
[Command]->[Settings]->[Display Section Index]
1)Shop name can now be changed.
- 2)Fixed a bug that data disappears when you update the product information.
- 3)Fixed a bug that the app crashes when importing.
- 1)Fixed a bug that crashes when you add a new product in new group.
1)This app is now treated as a single product the number difference and capacity difference.
Data of registered capacity of difference can be one by changing the same unit capacity and the name of the product information.
- 1)I added a mode to list in each store.
- 1)I fix the problem that the image of the product was cleared when you update the product information.
- 1)I fix the problem that the product which was deleted to restore when you restart the app.
- 2)I fix the problem that the price which was deleted to restore when you restart the app.
1)App images no longer disappear Even if you delete photos from the camera roll.
If it is removed, the image will not be restored by the export/import function.
2)When you enter the price, you can now convert the price "Tax inc(luded)" and "Tax exc(luded)".
You can also change the "Tax rate".
3)You can now calculate the capacity difference in price input area.
Price input->"/"->Capacity input->"=".
"/" button switches to "=".
- 1)Fixed the bugs.
- New features in [Command]
- 1)Rename group
- 2)Set wallpaper
- 1) Fixed the black bar that appear on startup with 4-inch display.
- 2) Fixed the import command bug.
- 1) Product photo can now be registered as one of the product information.
- 2) Support 4-inch display of the iPhone5, iPod Touch 5th.
- 1) Fixed a bug of search function.
- 1) Added a search function.
- 2) Fixed a bug in the export function.
- 3) Once the iAd is clicked, the iAd is no longer displayed for 7 days.
Fixed a bug that terminates abnormally when you move the element to the newly created group.
And then, the bug does not start application.
- 1) When the app was to catch out of memory, now issue an alert.
- 1) It became possible to do row replacement by the group.
- 2) It became possible to do row replacement by the product.
- 3) It became possible to change the group of the product at the list view.
- 4) I removed one factor of the abnormal exit.
- 1) Now registered to save data on the timing of product registration and pricing.
- 1) Initial version.